Friday 21 October 2011

The Stone Roses Live At Brixton Academy, London 09.12.1995


Date: 9th December 1995

Following a world tour to announce their long awaited come back, The Roses returned home to tour the UK.



This is a recording from the second night of gigs at London's Brixton Academy and features classics from the debut album, and also tracks from 'The Second Coming'.


Tracklisting:

(Part 1)
1. I Wanna Be Adored
2. She Bangs the Drums
3. Waterfall
4. Ten Storey Love Song
5. Daybreak
6. Breaking Into Heaven

(Part 2)
7. Your Star Will Shine
8. Tightrope
9. Love Spreads
10. Made of Stone
11. I Am the Resurrection

*NEW & WORKING LINK, ADDED 27.07.2013*

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hxpa52iusqtv6zh/TSR_-_BA%2C_L_09.12.1995.rar

Password: lovespreads

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have the video bootleg of this, I used to have it on VHS - been looking for it for ages. There are portions of it on youtube but I've never found the full concert vid online?

Great site by the way.

HenryVilla said...

Leave it with me. I think i know someone that may have it. Will up a link for you if I can get my hands on it.

Glad you like my blog. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Cheers, I'll keep my eye out to see if you get hold of it - thanks for looking.

I thought I'd got a lot of bootlegs over the years but your collection is immense!

Ewan said...

I've got the Bootleg VHS of this; it has both nights on the same tape, full tracklistings etc. I need to get it transferred to DVD....any ideas?